A rewarding career is available with Healthy Families Healthy Futures
Healthy Families Healthy Futures is made up of people who truly care—from our local board of directors to our professional staff and our volunteers. We care about what we do, we care about the people we serve, and we care about the society in which we live. If you’d like to become part of a dynamic, positive-thinking, and life-enhancing team, then please consider applying to work with us.
Our organization offers:
- Competitive salaries & benefit package
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing training opportunities
- A supportive, caring, and fun work environment
Available Career Opportunities
Community Action for Healthy Relationships Network Manager
28 hours/week preferably in Westlock
(but surrounding areas of Athabasca & Barrhead considered)
Healthy Families Healthy Futures is the lead agent for a regional collaborative network which addresses family violence and elder abuse in Athabasca, Westlock, and Barrhead. This community partnership involves individuals, agencies, organizations, justice, and RCMP.
Our shared vision is to have our rural communities free of relationship abuse.
- Research funding opportunities and undertake proposal development to acquire sustainable support for CAHR initiatives
- Develop fundraising strategies and events across the CAHR region
- Exercise community development, needs/capacity assessment, conflict resolution, and community engagement skills
- Train, coach, and supervise staff by providing ongoing support to encourage development
- Provide leadership to develop, implement, and evaluate programs and services that address relationship abuse/family violence
- Complete data collection, assessment, and evaluation of CAHR initiatives and related projects
- Ensure that adequate and effective communication/liaison occurs with key stakeholders
- Assess the effectiveness of our programs and services in achieving set objectives
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor degree in Social Work or related Human Services Field – relevant experience will be considered
- Effective grant/proposal writing and reporting ability
- Project management skills including development, implementation, ongoing evaluation, and reporting
- Supervisory experience
- Experience working with professionals, families, and individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Training and experience in the dynamics of relationship abuse/family violence
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a team environment
Healthy Families Healthy Futures offers an enthusiastic team environment with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive health benefit plan, a commitment to staff celebration and recognition, a strong focus on employee wellness and ongoing professional and personal development.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and three work references by September 28, 2017 to [email protected]