A rewarding career is available with Healthy Families Healthy Futures
Healthy Families Healthy Futures is made up of people who truly care—from our local board of directors to our professional staff and our volunteers. We care about what we do, we care about the people we serve, and we care about the society in which we live. If you’d like to become part of a dynamic, positive-thinking, and life-enhancing team, then please consider applying to work with us.
Our organization offers:
- Competitive salaries & benefit package
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing training opportunities
- A supportive, caring, and fun work environment
Available Career Opportunities
Parent Link Programmer
10-14 hours per week including some evening & weekend hours
(42 weeks of the year)
- A team player who is outgoing and enthusiastic
- Experience and desire to engage parents and their children 0-5yrs to play and learn!
- Child care duties when needed
- Strong people skills & comfortable with large groups
- Flexible schedule
We offer ongoing training opportunities for our staff as well as a safe and caring work place.
Deadline for Application: Friday, Sept 27 at 12pm
Please forward applications to:
Attn: Erin Chapotelle, Healthy Families Healthy Futures
#203, 10011 – 106 Street, Westlock, AB T7P 2K3
Fax: (780) 307-2447 Email: [email protected]
(Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview)