Building on Family Strengths
We provide long term support, mentorship, and advocacy to pregnant women or first time parents.
LOCATIONS: Athabasca, Barrhead, Lac Ste. Anne County, Mayerthorpe, Morinville, Redwater, Swan Hills, Thorhild, Westlock, Whitecourt, and Sturgeon County Alberta
Pregnant women or first time parents with babies up to 3 months of age who are seeking extra supports.
Depending on the needs of the family, service can be provided for up to 5 years.
- Are flexible, honest, and sensitive to family needs
- Help families work towards their goals to achieve their dreams
What Will I Get From Home Visits?
- Parenting information
- Opportunities for hands-on activities with your child
- Answers to questions and concerns
- Connections to other services
Services are voluntary, free, confidential, and available in your home.
- (780) 307-2444
- 1 (866) 859-8109
- Alberta Human Services
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Donations