Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Mentorship Program
We provide one-to-one mentorship for youth and young adults who may be prenatally exposed to drugs and/or alcohol, possibly resulting in Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
LOCATIONS: Athabasca, Whitecourt, and Lac Ste. Anne County Alberta
The FASD Mentor develops a trusting relationship with each participant, and together they
- Develop strategies to build effective social and life skills
- Develop and implement personal goals
- Connect to other community programs and services
- Work with the individual’s circle of influence, including family, caregiver, educators, and service providers
Support is also available to families and caregivers. An FASD diagnosis is not required to be referred.
Services are voluntary, free, confidential, and available in your home.
- (780) 307-2444
- 1 (866) 859-8109
- Alberta Human Services
- Northwest Central Alberta FASD Network
- Public Donations & Fundraising