Volunteer with Healthy Families Healthy Futures
Join us in our commitment to making a difference. We need YOU! Volunteers are critical to the success of our programs.
Volunteering is something you can do no matter who you are and allows you to gain information and exposure to a variety of unique opportunities:
- develop strengths and skills through work experience
- practice important skills used in the workplace, such as teamwork, communication, problem solving, project planning, task management, and organization
- connect to your community and make it a better place
- meet new people, extend your network, and make valuable contacts in your fields of interest
- build your self-confidence and gain a sense of pride and identity
- enjoy the satisfaction of making a difference
- training is provided for all volunteer positions
- volunteer hours are logged and acknowledged
- letters of reference will be available for work performance
Persons applying for Volunteer positions are asked to fill out a volunteer application, which includes signing an Oath of Confidentiality. Some positions may require the volunteer to have a Criminal Record check and a Child Intervention check completed.
For more details about volunteering at HFHF, please contact
Phone: 780-307-2444 ext 0